Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sippy Cup SPLASH



I went out and bought a sippy cup today, to try with Reagan. She has really seemed to be interested in cups lately, wanting to hold whatever I am drinking and she even tries to take the cup to her mouth and drink from it. Now, to my excitement I wanted to try a cup as soon as possible- since she SILL isn't taking a bottle. (The pediatrician suggests waiting until 6 months to introduce the sippy cup, but I couldn't wait another month and a half, so I thought I'd try it out). I had fun looking at the many cups at Toys "R" Us today and found this one that is "3 stages" - bottle, cup, ... and something else, don't know what. Anyway, after her nap I fixed her sippy cup with some milk in it and we play for awhile and she grabbed right onto it! - she didn't even care that it was like a bottle nipple she loved to be in control and hold it! She even drank an ounce or two from it! These pics were taken from my cell phone too, so they aren't very clear- but notice the bottom picture- she was covered in milk! HA! It splashed all over her eye! She seemed to have liked it today, hopefully she will like it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

That is a great looking FISH! I bet you wereso proud Adam! Love you brother!

Misty Rice said...

That one big fish...

And that sippy cup is almost as big as she is.

Looks like everyone is having a fun time.