Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some friends with Reagan




This is Reagan and my good friend McClain Kitchens (pictured in the black and white).  McClain was my roommate when I moved down to Orlando in 2003.  She has just returned from working 7 months at Disney Land in Hong Kong and will be moving to NYC in June!  Good Luck McClain!  We want you to get a show, so we can come watch!!!  Love you!

This color picture is my good friend Lindsay Blanton from Pensacola- we worked together in a Halloween show at Sam's Fun City in Oct. 2006.  We really hit it off and have (tried) to keep in touch ever since! She happened to be in town this week, so we met for lunch so she could meet Reagan!  
She is a wonderful singer and is working on an album that should be completed soon- when it is out in stores, you all have to go buy one!  She's amazing!  Watch for her, she'll be a star one day! 
I have some beautiful and wonderfully talented friends!  :)  Good Luck Girls!



No comments: