Thursday, May 22, 2008

Won't be Long!

"Look out Mom and Dad, I'm about to start crawling!!"  ......... just last night Reagan started scooting all over the bed after the remote control- I could move it all around and she would get up on her knees, rock back and forth, and then leap to grab it.  I tried it with her on the carpet and she didn't do it as well as she did on the soft, comforter, but my goodness, it really will not be long and she'll be all over the place! I joke with Adam that one day I'll lay her on the floor and turn around and she'll be gone, b/c when I find her in her crib, she is always on those knees- it's like she is practicing!- in this video I was using her book, the remote, and my cell phone as incentive to crawl (or scoot) to! *She is such a HAMM too, when she sees the camera!
PAUSE MUSIC BELOW, THEN PRESS PLAY TO WATCH VIDEO!!

1 comment:

Mommy & Me said...

That is amazing! She is so active, she is going to be a gymnist, I bet. Add Olympic athlete to her resume. Gold medal winner and President!