Monday, June 2, 2008

Growing up........


There have been so many different milestones going on here at our house, for myself and for Reagan.  Sunday was my FIRST time to ever leave Reagan with someone, other than her daddy (and all I did was leave her in the nursery at church) After we dropped her off, Adam could tell I was very un-easy about it, and so I left during the singing part to check on her and she was just doing great, on her belly banging on a toy on the floor.  When we picked her up several of the other babies were screaming and she was just hanging out in the swing with her blankie and her thumb.  They said that she was so happy and was wonderful.  :)  It makes me glad to know that she is OK with being in someone else's care- I worried that she would freak out since she was so use to being with me all the time.  So, this morning I decided to use the nursery at our gym (for the first time)- and "she did great" the girl said!  I am glad that I am able to get (away) and work out a little bit while she is also getting use to being around others without her mommy.

Now another BIG thing, that I can't believe I still have not blogged is her new sounds-About 3 weeks, she started saying "MA-MA-MA" (now Adam NEVER hears it), but I hear it all the time, and a friend of mine at Mommy and Me heard her, and said "did she just say Mama?!"  It comes out more of a MMMMM- but to me its a step towards Momma, and I like it.  Although, when I stick her in her crib sometimes she cries b/c she doesn't want to go (at 5 months they already know whats going on, and can begin to get spoiled I guess)- when she screams out "MA-MA-MA-MA" I told Adam I can't stand to leave her when she's hollering out for me.  I suppose it will only get harder when you KNOW they mean MAMA or DADA.

And as you can see in the picture above, she is beginning to CHEESE up when the camera comes out! Hopefully she'll enjoying getting her pictures made- like her Mommy! (So far, so good!)

1 comment:

Mommy & Me said...

Well that is wonderful she is happy at the gym. She will be working out in no time!