Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She's sitting up!

                     


Funny story; Adam and I were at a friends house on Sat. afternoon and we were all on the floor playing (their little girl, Trinity, is nearly 5 months old) and while I was getting Trinity to giggle, I wasn't paying attention to Reagan and I just looked over and she was sitting up.  It was almost one of those moments that you look over, she's sitting up, you go back to do what you were doing, and then say, "Oh My Gosh, she is sitting up!"  We both flipped out- she was just sitting here playing and we had no idea- then it dawned on us!  HA!  So, that night we moved the coffee table out of the living room so she could move around all over the floor, and she went from her belly, to crawling position, to sitting up with NO HELP!  Yea, Reagan!!  And last night when she was in her crib, she sat up, and I walked in her room to find her sitting up against one of the sides of her crib! :)  It was funny, b/c she looked like she didn't know exactly what she was doing there!  She is so much fun, it is so neat to see her experience these new milestones.... even though they are all coming a little too fast!  :)  "Don't grow up too fast Reagan!! Mommy wants her little snuggle baby, forever!"

1 comment:

Mommy & Me said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can not believe she is sitting up! WOW!