Tuesday, June 10, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.......

This is one of my favorite things to see Reagan doing in the morning.  She is so attached to BOTH blankets- you can see the pink bunny lovie, and the green blanket and her little thumb.  This is how sweet she looked at me this morning when she was lying in her bed, talking, waiting for me to come and get her.  :)  (She has the deer in the headlights look, but anyone would, if you get a big flash from the camera early in the morning!) Come on, Mom!
But, her sucking her thumb with her blankies is one of my favorite things, of many.  I have to say, that Adam and I saw her sucking her thumb in one of my ultrasounds.  She was so sweet all curled up in my tummy sucking away at that thumb!  We knew she would be a little thumb sucker!
Another favorite thing is to hear her in the morning through the monitor.  She just talks and laughs to herself, until someone comes to get her.

Now, on another note, when we were leaving the gym nursery yesterday, the janitor at the gym came up to us and played with her little toes and said  "she is such a beautiful baby." I said thank you and he continued talking saying, "I just love this baby."   It made me smile.... to know she is so loved at the gym!  HA!  Even by the janitors!! 

1 comment:

Forty and Fabulous said...

Hi Kristen,

My name is Britt. I used to work at Fish Memorial in the OR and met your husband there in Dr. Lavoie's operating room. Adam showed me your blogspot after Reagan was born and have keeping up with her (and the whole family) ever since! You have even inspired me to start my own blogspot (in the very very early stages). Any way, just wanted to say hello. I have since left Fish and moving to Alabama. I just wanted to say hello and tell you how much I have enjoyed your blogspot. I now have several friends I am keeping up with this way!!
Take care, Britt