Friday, June 6, 2008

27 dresses

Tonight Adam is in Boca for a work trip and so it's just me and Reagan.  And since she is sleeping, I'm planning on watching some chick flicks while he is away!   I am about to watch 27 Dresses (this will be the second time to see it)  and it made me want to blog b/c it was the first movie Adam and I saw after Reagan was born, and she came along with us!  (YES, Adam is a wonderful sport when it comes to watching movies I want to see).  Reagan was probably about 2 months old, and we took her to Universal Studios, City Walk to the movie theatre there and she slept through the entire movie!  This movie is special to me, since it was our first "date night" away from home together with our new baby!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

You are so cute. Sorry I have been out of touch, it beens crazy around here. I will email later. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Mary Catherine and I looooove 27 Dresses!! We talked about you this weekend, we miss you so much!