Friday, June 6, 2008

BEDTIME.....



Now that the little princess is sitting up- that seems that is ALL she is ever doing!  I put her down for bed tonight and she fussed a bit, like usual, and then it was silent (even people without kids know that when it gets quite to check.... and I went to check, thinking that she was asleep) I peeked in to find her holding onto the slats of the crib looking through them! I laughed out loud!!  It looked like she was in baby  jail!  
So, I laid her back down, she cried a bit and then after a bit of silence I peeked in to check and she was sitting up playing with her little plastic music box! She didn't know I was watching her and so I got a few pics of her- it was dark in there, the flash just makes it look daylight. Anyway, I decided that since she was being quite and not making a peep she could stay up (I knew it wouldn't last long, she was exhausted!)- and sure enough, about 3 min max went by and I peeked in again, and she was out!  Funny!  She's beginning to figure things out! 

No comments: