Friday, July 18, 2008

7 months tomorrow!!

Picture taken December 24, 2007-  Only 5 days old!


Picture taken on January 19, 2008- One month old!

Picture taken February 4, 2008- Nearly 2 months old!

Picture taken March 18, 2008- Almost 3 months old!

Picture taken July 17, 2008- Almost 7 months old!

Can you believe it!?  Reagan will be the BIG 7 months old tomorrow!  It is unbelievable that just yesterday it seems like we were taking her home from the hospital. I thought it would be cute to blog a few comparison photos of Reagan in her chair then and now!  The size of her little pink chair has seemed to have shrunk now that she has grown up!  :)  I love this little chair- it was one I HAD to have, when I was pregnant and I used it nearly once a month for her little pictures- as you can see though, I must have started to get busy with other things since it looks like I have skipped a few months!  :)
Anyway, we are enjoying her so much!  Everyday gets more and more exciting!  This morning when I walked into her room, she was standing up (her usual thing) holding onto the crib rails, except this morning she was holding on one handed while sucking her thumb! HA!HA! It was really funny and cute!  Wish I could have caught a picture!  And when Adam was leaving for work this morning, Reagan crawled after him and he said, " this is when it gets hard, when I feel bad for leaving, as she watches me walk out.".... we figure it will only get harder, as she learns to speak and cries for us as we leave!  AWE!  A few other things that she started doing more of, is stroking her little silky blankets, and lovies.  She really isn't picky (yet) when it comes to a blanket preference- when she wants to suck that thumb and snuggle, she'll grab anything to stroke, even if it is a pillowcase!  She is has started snuggling more, which is just so sweet.  I cherish every snuggle and rock with her, b/c the more mobile she is getting the less of it I get!



WEIGH IN: I took her into the Dr. on Wed. morning (for a little check-up) and she weighed 15.03 lbs.  She is growing well, and everything looks and sounds good!  :)


No comments: