Monday, July 14, 2008

Minute Maid Cherry popsicle


                            



Sunday morning was a lazy day for us.  We all slept in and then took naps throughout the day- we must have all been very exhausted from the Disney day!  :)  Anyway, her is a sweet video of Reagan eating a cherry Popsicle. Adam gave her a couple bites and she just keeps coming back for more!  The look on her face when she gets the cold/cherry taste is priceless!  She is such a mess.  After he finished he gave her the wrapper to chew on and as you can see by the look on her face- she is extremely happy!

She is starting to stand up everywhere now.  We are getting our share of loud falls, but she just gets right back up again.  My little tough girl!  But, I have to add we had our first tantrum last night in the bath.  I normally put her in her little ducky tub to play for awhile and she just splashes around in the tub while I stay and watch, and then we bath and go on with our routine.  Well, last night she decided she didn't want to get washed.  When I stuck the washcloth in the tub she just started screaming and so I started to bath her, and she was screaming more- then I started washing her face and she literally (wish I had it on video) threw her arms up and down, shaking her head- having a full blown tantrum with screams neither one of us had ever heard!  HA! Adam came in to see what was going on, he said it sounded like I was doing something terrible to her, she was so mad!  I'm assuming there are plenty more where that came from- but the bath was cut VERY short, to say the least! That will be Daddy's job from now on!  ;)

No comments: