Monday, July 14, 2008

Another trip to Disney......

What cute houses!
How cute does Adam look on the steps!?
...Looks like Reagan and I are about to walk up that hill!
Empire State Building!

So, its been another fun filled weekend at Disney World!  Adam and I had the urge to go out on Saturday and spend 1/2 a day at Disney to do the things we love, and eat at one of our favorite restaurants (Prime Cafe, in Hollywood Studios...... what use to be called MGM) This is one of our favorite restaurants b/c it is as if you were to step into Leave it to Beaver days and it is so much fun how they have it decorated!  The food though, is incredible!  We get the "Old Time Pot Roast" and it is YUMMY!  
We started off the morning at Animal Kingdom and took Reagan on the Kilimanjaro Safari-  she loved the wind blowing through her hair (b/c by 10am it was beginning to get hot already!) and Adam got the whole Safari on tape- she enjoyed it and we loved to see all the animals.  My favorites are the Mama and Daddy Lions- they are so amazing!  After the Safari we drove over to Hollywood Studios to eat lunch and walk around.  It rained on us mostly the whole time we were at Hollywood, but we brought the umbrella and the rain shield for Reagan's stroller so we were set!  I had the sudden want to ride "Rockin' Roller Coaster"  The best ride ever!... and it has been about 2 years since I have gone on a roller coaster so it was time!  Adam waited patiently while I lined up in the single rider line and I thought I was prepared for this- but I was SO NOT!  I am still a little bit sore today, just from that ride!  HAHA!  I was screaming my head off next to this sweet kid from France- hope he still has hearing after riding next to me! Reagan took a nice 2 hour nap and so Adam and I were able to have some fun in San Fransisco, and NYC (as seen above)  I love how REAL they make this look!  We were bad parents and didn't get any pics of the little one, but we assure you, you'll see more!  ;)

No comments: