Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our new toy!

I'm BAACCK!!  :)  Miss me!?  I know, I know- It's been wild around here, Monday we got our new phones and literally I have been doing EVERYTHING from that phone!  I almost was tempted to tell Adam to cancel the internet in the house- HAHA, this thing is awesome- it does anything you want and is soo stinkin' user friendly.  Then when I was ready to blog yesterday, Adam had the camera, and I hadn't uploaded anything new to the computer- BUT, now that I have uploaded- some of the stuff is missing...  :(  So, a REALLY cute video of Reagan is gone- I'll have to try to re-film what she did a few days ago to get it on the blog!) 
But, this is a REALLY sweet video of her playing with her new toy I bought her last week. She just SQUEALS while playing with this!!
 We had this in the preschool and the kids loved it (I did too, b/c I would sing it all day long to the kids)- it's perfect for a baby that doesn't stand yet (b/c the legs come off and then it just lays on the ground), and it is great for kids learning to pull up to the standing position.  (Which she is a pro at doing now!)  Enjoy the video- click PAUSE on the music on the right hand side, and then click PLAY to begin- TURN UP your volume!!

No comments: