Tuesday, July 29, 2008

this is where I've been......


So, Adam and I had been needing new cell phones (you should have seen his, if you didn't it was a mess; cracked screen, etc. he was lucky that it lasted as long as it did!)  But, our plan with Altell was also ending and the closest Altell was about an hour away- which is ridiculous seeing that we live in a large city .
  So, we decided since the new IPhone was coming out we would switch over to AT&T and get a good, fun, easy to use, (better for Adam's ability to conduct business), kind of phone.  And we got them and they are totally AWESOME!  Therefore, the reason you have not seen anything new from me would be this here phone!  Sorry to all of you, who have been waiting new pictures! I would be happy to blog some today (I have totally cute videos too) but, Adam has the camera, so it'll have to be either tonight or tomorrow!  Until then, I'll be playing on my new gadget!  Ta-Ta  :)

No comments: