Friday, November 14, 2008

Coldplay concert





Heather and I went to the Coldplay concert last Friday night and it was so much fun!  We had a night to ourselves for the first time without kids... together, and it was so great!  We stopped at a really neat little restaurant called Citrus for a drink and appetizer, and then we headed over the concert.  
I really wanted to go to the concert, but Adam is not a fan of Coldplay, so last minute Friday morning, we were searching for tickets for me to go with a friend. What a sweet hubby to help me find tickets for a concert, I was dying to see last min!  We happened to get some cheap tickets and the seats were HIGH, but we could still see everything and it was much more enjoyable where we were, b/c we had space in between other people- which made it much cooler!
Heather, Thanks for going with me!  We'll do it again soon!  ;)  
*Please note: All pics were taken from the trusty iPhone, so the one of the two of us was AWFUL!  Double click and maybe you can see our faces! :)

No comments: