Friday, November 14, 2008

"I gotta pickle, I gotta pickle! I gotta pickle, Hey Hey Hey Hey!"

Reagan's new favorite food is a pickle.  I am a lover of sour foods, limes, lemons, pickles, salt, etc. (which so is my mom and Izzy)- so it is no surprise that Reagan loves the sour!  But I gave her a bite of my pickle Saturday afternoon, (while we were celebrating the win for both Alabama and Texas Tech! "Go Teams!") and she took the whole pickle from me!  Adam and I were shocked she liked it so much!  so, I put her in her highchair, and gave her some skinny, long pieces to try and she gobbled them up!  She liked it a lot!  
She has gotten very picky now about what she likes to eat- so whatever she likes, I let her have!  :)  Her outfit worked perfectly with pics about green pickles! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the title of this entry haha, good movie :)