Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan!!

December 19, 2008- Reagan Victoria Haynes turned the BIG O-N-E year old!

We had an awesome turn out for her Gymboree birthday party and our photographer friend, Emily, showed up to snap some shots of the kiddies and captured some awesome candid photos! Please look her up if you haven't already: www.campbellphotography.wordpress.com.

It's amazing how the morning they wake up ONE, they seem so much wiser, and mature! She is doing so many new things daily, that I can't seem to keep her little anymore- this evening when I rocked her I just thought about how she's growing up so fast. Adam and I looked back at some pictures only 6 months ago, and she was such a little muffin baby then! Barely learning to crawl! Amazing!!


Aunt Sarah and I with Reagan catching bubbles, with little Blake in the background! (I guess we are technically in the background- whatever!)
Birthday cake MADNESS! She tore that cake to pieces! (I'll post colored photos later, she was totally BLUE!)





Happy Birthday Little Bit! We love you!!






2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Awww....happy birthday big girl. That is also my parents anniversary. I saw those pics on that girls website and I said "that baby almost looks like your baby" and not until now did I realize, well, that is your baby!!! LOL

Misty Rice said...

PS---- if you send me some of those pics via email... I can make a pretty bloggy for you!!!

Happy Holidays and a new camera...wow you must have been a really good girl, ... or naughty maybe? LOL

Hugs and welcome back.