Sunday, December 28, 2008

Haynes Household!!!

Good news! Adam got me a new camera for Christmas, so I'll be updating the blog more often now! (I was SO behind, b/c I only had my cell phone to take pics, and those were never that good)- I DO however, have a lot to catch up on with Aunt Sarah being here for a week, Adam's family coming to visit, Reagan's Birthday, and Christmas! It'll be a few days before I'm totally updated so stay tuned!

Now the big question I'm sure most of you wondered- "What will Kristen do when it turns the year 2009?" (Since my blog was HaynesFamily2008)- Yes, I know dumb idea, but I have now changed it to HaynesHousehold- ..... all catchy Haynes names were taken- anyway- see ya soon 2009 and I won't have to change my handy blog again another year! Blog ya later!
*K

No comments: