Monday, December 29, 2008

ICE at Gaylord Palms Resort

While my sister, Sarah was visiting during the week of Reagan's birthday I took her to the Gaylord Palms Resort where they were doing a Winter event called ICE!!!- it was totally cool- they provided parkas because it was 9 degrees in the exhibit! We were FREEZING!!  Our noses felt like they could fall off- it was insane! It was an amazing experience to see the sculptures that people made out of ICE- very interesting...... and I'm not sure how they turned the Ice to color, but that makes it even cooler!

Santa and a Gator spending Christmas "FLORIDA" style
Sarah in an ice covered tunnel 
Sarah posed with the cute penguins- and her lovely parka :)
(Sorry to post these Sarah, unfortunately I can't embarrass myself with the parka pics b/c you haven't sent them to me from your camera! ;)

Santa's reindeer pulling his sled- which was an ice slide- I didn't want to go but Sarah made me! It made me think of the "Christmas Story" movie when the kids get pushed down the slide after visiting Santa at the mall- they're all screaming! HAHA!  It wasn't that bad- but these parkas really send you FLYING! It was fun!

No comments: