Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mom and Baby


I have captured the perfect picture to show that Reagan DOES have some features of myself, but can't find the picture of me as a baby that it looks like!- but I swear it does (Adam doesn't believe me) I'll have to have my Mom scan one in for me b/c I think its at her house- Anyway- this is the picture that I see myself in her,  and once I get the similar photo I'll blog them together b/c I am SO excited!  :)

While searching through my baby book to find the picture I found that I wasn't as long as Reagan is now, until I was 18 months old! (but I  always weighed about 3-4 lbs more than she has each month)  She is going to be super tall I'm thinking!  

Weight- 18.14 lbs
Length- 31 inches

She's a' growin'!!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Om my.....Morgan is taller and weighs more than her and she is 8.5 months old. My girl is a big one.

She does look like you a lot.

want me to add a background to your blog? I can also make you a new custom header with a few of your new pics.

La Familia Crespo said...

Even though you have no proof yet, I believe you Kristen! Everyone always said that Cristiana was a mini-me of Jaime and that those big eyes came from him, but ohhhh noooo people, those big eyes came from me, I was identical to her when I was a baby.