Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Presents!

This was a cute picture of Reagan after opening all the Christmas presents, Christmas morning- she was more into the paper, boxes, etc. (like everyone says) than the gifts, but now she's into everything she got!  Thanks to everyone who helped bring in her birthday and (2nd) Christmas!  We love everyone!


I thought this was the sweetest picture of Reagan watching the Disney Christmas parade in her pink chair, with all her blankies, and her new baby doll from Izzy- it giggles and makes baby sounds and she thinks it is so funny!  I love it!  (She also got a talking baby doll from her GiGi (my grandmother) and it says single words- I think this will be a great way to get her to start saying words!  Thanks Grama!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

I love the fact that she sits there with her thumb in her mouth and her blankie, too cute!