Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Blue" Eyed Girl-

How sweet are these!? I Love the bottom one, and Adam loves this top one, like she's posing!

She has started blowing kisses to me when I say I love you.  She did it for the first time yesterday when I left her at the gym play area.  It was so sweet, she now does it every time you tell her you love her.  I'm not sure how she picked up on that.  But when I say to give someone a kiss, she may not always kiss that person, but she'll almost always make the kissing noise with her mouth!  



2 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

These are soooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Her shirt is so cute too!! I cant wait to see her again so she can give me kisses!!

La Familia Crespo said...

You're so right. These pictures are beautiful! Cristiana also makes kissy noises but not all the time. Most of the time she does it when you ask her for "un beso."