Thursday, January 15, 2009

If the hat fits.... wear it!

Reagan has always been really into Adam's baseball caps that he wears, and this Saturday she was playing with his, trying to put it on her head- he reminded me of her little first fishing cap he bought her while on his fishing trip in the Keys and when it put it on her, she loved it!  ...... and it fit perfectly! She has a very tiny head, so it's hard for hats (in the proper sizes) to fit.   She wore it that day to breakfast, and to the Whole Foods Farmers Market. 

May 5, 2008



January 10, 2009

3 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Hey I think we may be in Orlando this weekend. Will you be around? Come check out my makeover on my blog....

Aunt Sarah said...

Man this is so cute of baby Reagan and her hat!! The first picture doesnt even look like her though!! Love you guys!!! And love the new blog!!

La Familia Crespo said...

Is she wearing the kitty outfit I got her for her birthday in that picture? I love these comparison pics.