Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dr. Phillips Hospital Print Shoot-

Reagan and Gabby were the only kids on set and they loved to play together- at the bottom there is a precious video of the two of them! Thank goodness for Gabby today! ;)
Imagine keeping a curious one year old "safe" in a room that looked like this below! (click on the images to make them bigger to get the BIG picture!)
This was a challenge in itself- not to mention, when they told me to come "clean face" (meaning no makeup) I was wondering "how will you possibly do my makeup with my toddler running around?"- we managed, but this was probably the most UN- CHILDPROOFED room, I've ever seen! LOL


Reagan and I were booked to work a "hospital, pediatrician" photo shoot today for the Dr. Phillips Hospital, and other surrounding hospitals in the area.  Before putting a lot of thought into the commitment I said, "yes." Just to realized this morning that Reagan was going to be a "patient"- call me stupid, but I had no idea we'd be playing Dr today! HA! Anyway, with that being said, Reagan HATES going to Dr. visits, and unfortunately she can't "act" her way through a fake Dr. visit at this age! LOL- Anyway, she DID wonderful and was giving everyone "high fives"- she DID think, however, that she was having a real Dr. visit, and cried a little here and there, but she managed to get some really great pictures for them- and actually the "Dr." lady kept getting all the notes, Reagan and I were "perfect!"  :) Like mother like daughter! LOL- NOT! 





No comments: