Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hilarious!

I've been telling my family members how much Reagan is a little "goofball" and is known to make her friends "belly laugh" (words from their mothers), 
This video was taken prob two months ago while at lunch with Jen and James, but BLOGGER wasn't posting it for some reason- now that I'm having lots of luck tonight with my video posts, I figured I would post this!... FINALLY, Jen! :)
 It is so super cute to watch Reagan and James interacting with each other.  They will be in school together in August- You tell me if you think they won't get into trouble!  :)  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! They are going to get into so much trouble together:-) Thanks for posting. Cory just cracked up watching it. Love ya, Jen

La Familia Crespo said...

LOVE IT! She's such a clown!