Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The "Oh so famous" Tavern On The Green Restaurant



Tavern on the Green is a very famously, well-known tourist restaurant in New York City right in Central Park.  It is beautiful.  We jumped in a cab from the Jimmy Fallon Show and turned onto this beautiful spring flowered, park area. The restaurant was just covered in gorgeous flowers! Definitely go to New York in the Springtime, it is just dazzled with flowers!! :)
We had to pose all "cutesy" next to them- (it made for a really cute picture since we chose to dress like twins, accidently!) 
The majority of the tables had this cool balloons on them, and Kobi thought we could only have them if it were a special event, but I asked for some anyway- I'm mad I didn't get a picture of them, or that I didn't take them with us for a cute picture out in Central Park!- they were really different looking balloons! 
Anyway, the food was unbelievable! I had the Lamb Chops and it was just perfect! Everything about the meal was perfect! I strongly suggest this is a MUST stop if you plan a trip there! But, be sure to make a reservation!!  :) 

No comments: