Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Subway Conquers!

50th street was our stop to get off for the hotel!

Thursday before Kobi and Wilma arrived to NY, McClain and I ran ALL around the city, by bus, foot, and subway- I felt pretty comfortable on how it worked (not so comfortable as to which subway to ride, there's about 50.......seriously!) but, I felt comfortable as to how to get on one! Laugh Out Loud! So, I convinced Wilma and Kobi to jump (if you've been on one, you know, how you literally JUMP, and hang on for DEAR LIFE!!!) on one to our last stop of the night which was a cute little Martini Bar called Vintage. These are a few pictures of us at the Subway that we soon CONQUERED

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Don't you just love public transportation there. You don't need a car for anything! I wish it was as efficient here. I would sell my car and ride the subway everywhere