Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"BOB" haircut.........





Oh, how I LOVE the "bob" haircut!  It's super easy maintenance and SO darn cute!
I have been wanting to take Reagan to this nifty "Dream Cuts" salon for kids, and today was the perfect day!  She loved this place!  They had toys, and music, TV's and these awesome car seats to get your haircut in! She was a good sport until the man came over to cut her hair! LOL! We had quite a long wait, and she's never acted so good, but she really has a sensitive thing against men she doesn't know and this barber comes over all in her face and friendly, but she freaked!  He brought her a really neat Mickey mouse toy that lite up so that bought him some time then the bangs came....... and that really was the only thing she needed done, so those may have turned out a little uneven since she moved around so much- BUT, he didn't cut her, (or me) (since I was in the middle of the cut some of the time), and her hair looks straight to me! SO, I was happy!

No comments: