Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of Mother's Day Out!

9:00am
This was in the parking lot at the school- she was thrilled to go to school at this point, but when I "dropped" her off, not so much! LOL!  She and every other child in the room were SCREAMING! It seemed easier than I expected leaving her, b/c she wasn't the only one throwing a fit!
*But doesn't she look like a doll!?

Monday was Reagan's FIRST day of school!  I was emotional, like I expected to be, but a trip to Target with a Starbucks drink made me feel much better! :) 
Who knew you could spend so much MORE money on stuff, when you don't have a toddler trying to crawl out of the grocery cart! LOL!

2:00pm
When I went into pickup Reagan, she didn't even know I was there, she was playing very hard and having a blast! But, when she saw me she came running, and that made me feel good!  
The teachers thought she had been in a childcare setting before (not sure what gave them that impression), but when they found out she hadn't been, they were very impressed at how good she did on her first day away from me for that time period! (I'm so proud of her!)
She only took a 20 min nap (and when we got home she took about a 2 1/2 hr nap to add to that!) and she wouldn't eat her lunch at school, so this is her below in the car home pigging out on her lunch!  It's going to be a learning experience for both of us, but I'll hope in a few months she will have it down!
I was really excited about taking her tomorrow, but now the nerves have kicked in AGAIN! More school pics to post after another fun day! :)

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

She is growing up mommy....